To find more information on that courses that I am teaching, check the menu at the left.
I am also involved in the Master thesis support (Master thesis and Master's cycle: CIW).
In the past, I have taught courses (or supervised practical work) on
- information retrieval (Information Search, Retrieval and Recommendation, Tilburg, The Netherlands),
- digital heritage (Digital Heritage, Tilburg, The Netherlands),
- software engineering (ITEC800, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia),
- computational linguistics (Language and Speech Technology: Advanced, Tilburg, The Netherlands; Language Technology, Potchefstroom, South-Africa; Computational linguistics, Leeds, U.K.),
- computer science (Master Course on Computer Science for Linguists, Potchefstroom, South-Africa; Programming and Programming Languages: Coding Cultures, Amsterdam, The Netherlands),
- machine learning (Machine Learning for Linguists, Potchefstroom, South-Africa),
- algorithms (String Algorithms, Groningen, The Netherlands), and
- databases (Database Theory, Leeds, U.K.).